Saturday, May 5, 2018

Infiltration 0.0.3

In last weeks I have started a new project (some info on bay12 forums), called Infiltration, and my vision is:


a turn based single player asymmetric game where player take control of an agent and manipulate actors and organizations to obtain victory





You are not dead, you are not living.. yet.
Aeons ago, in a time before mith, your enemies sigil you in a realm far from reality. Weakened and far from your power, your will simply.. disappear.
One echo, from time to time, hit your dreams. Something called humanity is playing with arcane power and forgotten knowledge, part of you.
You simply awaken and take a look into the world. These "humans" will serve you as puppets in your quest to become powerful, again.
This time I've made a video to show my progress on game so far:



In version 0.0.3:

    + added intro event panel
    + added automatic advancement for turns with pause
    + added power and awareness icons
    + character portraits based on roles
    + added help button

My plan for this release was to make game more accessible and using feedbacks from players I was able to add some introduction to the game with help screen and the automatic turn advancement.

As always I'm happy to receive any feedback, so feel free to share your thoughts !

See on next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment