Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Seven day game chalenge libgdx - day 4

Hello everyone!
As you surely notice, in past few weeks I've been back on track on the blog and game development.

Having some time to dedicate on game development, I've build a small game prototype using libgdx! The challenge here is to build a proper game in 7 days and release at the end of the process.

Day 4

Welcome back! This day I've been dedicated to polish up the code, refactoring a little bit and making new levels. As you can see from the video, there is a new gameplay element: keys and doors!
I think that "classic" mechanics feel right in A droid story, because you are a lonely droid, in search for the exit. What is better than open a door?



I plan to add more levels, so see you soon for the next episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment